Tag / Spoken Arabic (P)
7 Phrases to use when … Expressing Opinions in Colloquial Arabic (S)
7+ Ways to say … “Please, accept my condolences” in Arabic (S)
7 Ways to say… Happy Ramadan in Arabic (S)
7 Ways to say… Happy Easter in Arabic (S)
Wishing all my Christian friends and everyone who is celebrating a joyful and happier Easter day.
This list was compiled in collaboration with
7+ Ways to say I Can, I Should & I Should have in Arabic (Modalities)
“One Minute Arabic” Podcast Lessons w/ Radio Lingua Network
Screenshot of the full course on iTunes
On August 31st, I headed with my family to the loch of Lomond to explore the fascinating beauty of Scotland beyond the city of Edinburgh where we live now. However, before that we had stop at the small town of Ayr (which I still can’t pronounce like the Scots do!) in the South-West Scotland to record a set of 10 short podcast lessons in collaboration with Mark Pentelton the founder and director of the Radio Lingua Network. The free audio-based course is titled “One Minute Arabic” which is a collection of 10 short podcasts in Modern Standard Arabic.
In a nutshell
- Type of Arabic: Modern Standard Arabic
- Number of lessons: 10 podcast-lessons
- Presenters: Mourad Diouri & Mark Pentelton
- Published: Aug 2011
Here is a description of the the course From Radio Lingua Network
- This short course from the Radio Lingua Network presents ten lessons of Modern Standard Arabic.
- Join Mark and Arabic language specialist Mourad and learn just enough Arabic to get by on a holiday or a business trip to anywhere in the Arabic-speaking world.
- There are different varieties of Arabic, but the words and phrases used in this course will be understood from Casablanca to Kuwait.
- Each lesson includes just over one minute of language-learning content so there’s no excuse not to learn! Remember – even a few phrases of a language can help you make friends and enjoy travel more.
To access the course: