If you are a teacher, you must be a member of at least one mailing lists. Here are some of the well known and active mailing lists for professionals in the field of Arabic language education and related fields.
- ARABIC-L is a mailing list for Arabic Language Teaching professionals, currently administered by the University of Leeds (prior to that it was administered by Prf. Dilworth Parkinson from Brigham Young University)
- To subscribe: send a message to Arabicfirstname.lastname@example.org
- To contact the person managing the list: email@example.com
Arabic Network (JISCmail)
- Arabic Network (JISC) is a discussion list for teachers of Arabic working secondary, higher and further education.
- For more info, visit: Arabic Network (JISCmail)
- Mailing List Email: Arabic-Network@Jiscmail.ac.uk
ADABIYAT | Middle Eastern Literary Traditions
- ADABIYAT is a mailing list dedicated to discussions of the literary traditions of the Middle East, including Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Urdu and Hebrew.
- For more information visit: ADABIYAT page
- To subscribe to the email list visit: ADABIYAT
- To subscribe, visit: LIS-Middle-East Page
- Mailing List Email: LIS-MIDDLE-EAST@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
- To subscribe, visitTRANSLATION (JISCmail)
- Mailing List Email: TRANSLATIO@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
BRAIS (The British Association for Islamic Studies) (JISCmail)
- To subscribe, visit BRAIS List
- Mailing List Email: BRAIS@jiscmail.ac.uk
AULC (Association of University Language Communities) (JISCmail)
- AULC mailing lists are hosted by JISCmail.
- For more info, visit: AULC Mailing List
- Mailing List Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Association for Language Learning (for ALL Members)
- To subscribe, email: email@example.com
SCILT (Scotland’s National Centre for Languages)
- For more info, visit: SCILT